Adobe Photoshop Extended CS6 Student/Teacher Windows
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended delivers all the imaging magic in Photoshop CS6 plus 3D graphic design and image analysis tools.* Easily create rich 3D artwork, and enhance your 3D scenes with shadows, lighting, and animation. Retouch images with utter precision, control, and speed. Create vibrant videos and design anything you can imagine using intuitive tools. Paint and draw naturally and expressively. And get blazingly fast performance with the Mercury Graphics Engine.
• Experience imaging magic—Correct, refine, and composite images with remarkable ease and control. New Content-Aware features take image retouching to a new level. Get superior results when you crop, correct wide-angle lens curvatures, autocorrect, and more.
• Maximize your creativity—Experience creative breakthroughs with features that expand your visual language. Intuitively create videos within the familiar Photoshop environment. Work more fluidly with new and reengineered design tools. Create custom photographic blurs, and paint and draw more expressively.
• Achieve peak performance—Take full advantage of your hardware’s power and save significant time. Edit at blazingly fast speeds with the new Mercury Graphics Engine.* Boost your productivity with new preset migration and sharing, new autorecovery and background save options, and a modern user interface.
• Create 3D graphics with ease—Dive into 3D graphics creation with a vastly simplified workflow that offers intuitive on-canvas and in-context scene editing.* Easily drag shadows into place, animate 3D objects, and create and render artwork more quickly with the new Mercury Graphics Engine.
* 3D features and some GPU-enabled features are not supported on Windows XP.
Adobe Student and Teacher Editions are for students, teachers, school staff, and other educators who meet Adobe eligibility guidelines. Proof of eligibility will be required after purchase in order to use the software. Individuals will be authorized for only one license of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition title.
WHO CAN PURCHASE AN ADOBE STUDENT/TEACHER EDITION?
University and college students—students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
Primary and secondary school students—students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction
Faculty and staff—teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, or a public or private university or college
REQUIRED PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
In order to receive a serial number, individuals must provide proof that they are an eligible user of Adobe Student and Teacher Edition software. The following is needed to provide evidence of eligibility:
Students must provide a photocopy of a valid, current student ID that includes the student’s name, date, and a photo. If the student does not have such an ID, he or she must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
Students who are younger than 18 and do not have a valid photo ID may provide an official letter from their eligible school stating their name and current enrollment status.
TEACHERS, FACULTY & STAFF
Teachers, faculty, and staff must provide a photocopy of a valid, current school ID that includes their name, date, and a photo. If the educator does not have such an ID, he or she must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
* Faculty or staff payslip stub
* Official letter from the registrar of the educational institution
Restrictions on use Individuals may purchase only one license of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition. This license may be used only on privately owned computers. Adobe Student and Teacher Edition products may not be resold.
|Primary School Students|
|High School Students|