Sibelius 7 Academic plus Photoscore Ultimate
The fastest, smartest, easiest way to write and transcribe music
The latest generation of the world’s best-selling music notation software, Avid Sibelius 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students. Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Experience your scores in stunning clarity with the exclusive, professional-quality sound library. Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. And view beautiful, print-quality scores with advanced typography and graphics support. Designed by musicians for musicians, Sibelius 7 is the fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music. You can even take your scores on the go with the Avid Scorch app for iPad.
Includes PhotoScore Ultimate 7
PhotoScore Ultimate is the fastest way to scan music for transpositions, arrangements, and editions. You can use it to scan in, play back, transpose, and print scores, and even save audio files. PhotoScore Ultimate reads printed and handwritten music or PDFs in seconds—not just the notes, but also printed slurs, dynamics, lyrics, guitar tab, chord diagrams, and more. You can then edit or transpose the music, play it back, extract the parts and print—just as if you'd input it yourself.
WHO CAN PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT
University and college students — students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study.
Secondary school students — students enrolled at an accredited public or private secondary school providing full-time instruction
Homeschooled students - students as defined by state homeschooling regulations
Educational Institutes - government accredited public or private primary or secondary schools, universities or colleges (including community, junior, or vocational college)
Faculty and staff — teachers and staff employed by an accredited secondary school, public, or private university or college
Homeschooled students and their teachers — students and teachers as defined by state homeschooling regulations
REQUIRED PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
You will be asked to verify your eligibility for the educational price after purchase. You must obtain a serial number by submitting proof of education eligibility to Avid.
Secondary students—Evidence of current enrollment at a public or private secondary school. This includes one of the following:
- Copy of a student ID card containing student name, school name, and dated for the current academic year
- Copy of a report card, a tuition statement, or a letter from the school administration that confirms the student’s enrollment status. All documentation must contain the school, student’s name, and a date reflecting the current academic year.
Higher Education students—Evidence of current enrollment at a public or private post-secondary/tertiary degree-granting academic institution, including government-accredited Avid Authorized Training Partners. This includes one of the following:
- Copy of a student ID card containing student name, school name, and dated for the current academic term
- Copy of a tuition statement or course bill that includes the school’s logo or seal, the student’s name, and the current date/academic term
- An official letter from the registrar of the school, including the student’s name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a student schedule including the student’s name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a grade report statement or transcript including the student’s name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- Screen captures from school websites may be accepted in lieu of official documentation if the student’s name, school name, and valid date are clearly visible. Acceptance is at the sole discretion of Avid.
Teachers, Faculty and Staff—Evidence of current employment at a public or private primary, secondary, or degree granting post-secondary/tertiary academic institution, or at an Avid Learning Partner. This includes one of the following:
- A copy of a faculty or staff paycheck stub that includes employee name and employer (school) name
- Employer’s written confirmation on school letterhead or certificate of employment
Homeschool teacher—Evidence of status as a homeschool teacher. This includes one of the following:
- A current copy of a Homeschool Membership Association card
- A current copy of a curriculum receipt or any official documentation issued by the state government that recognizes the family’s intent to homeschool
Minimum requirements for Sibelius 7 software only
Windows: Windows Vista SP2 with the Platform Update Pack or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive.
Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive.
Recommendations for Sibelius 7 Sounds sample library*
Windows: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable), ASIO-compatible soundcard.
Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable).
Minimum requirements for PhotoScore Ultimate
Windows: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) or better, 512 MB RAM, 40 MB+ total hard disk space, scanner.
Mac: Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later, Intel processor, 512 MB RAM, 40 MB+ total hard disk space, scanner with Mac OS X TWAIN driver software.
*You can use Sibelius 7 Sounds if your computer doesn't meet the recommended requirements, but you may find that you cannot use as many sounds simultaneously, and that sounds take a long time to load.
|Primary School Students|
|High School Students|