Norton Internet Security 5.1 Mac
Confidently browse, shop, bank, and socialize online without worrying about getting attacked or scammed. Norton Internet Security for Mac gives you the power to protect your identity, your Mac, and your important stuff from online threats so you can enjoy your favourite online activities without worry.
Norton Internet Security for Mac warns you of unsafe websites and suspicious online merchants right in your search results. It blocks dangerous and phishing websites designed to steal your identity and hard-earned money. And, it detects and eliminates online threats—including spyware—before they can steal your personal information, take control of your Mac, or damage your iTunes media, iPhoto pictures, and other irreplaceable stuff.
- Fast, Light, Internet Security and AntiVirus Protection for Macs: Helps keep you safe from cybercriminals and protects your Mac from online threats and without slowing it down.
- NEW! Norton Safe Web: Proactively protects you while you surf the Web by warning you of and blocking unsafe and fake websites right in your search results.
- Antiphishing Technology: Blocks fraudulent phishing websites created to steal your identity and your money.
- Smart Two-Way Firewall: Prevents cybercriminals from hacking into your Mac, stealing your personal information, and messing with your stuff.
- Location Awareness: Lets you adjust your level of protection depending upon where you’re using your Mac (at home, the office, the local coffee shop, on the road).
- Vulnerability Protection: Updates daily to stop cybercriminals from using vulnerabilities in applications and other software to sneak threats onto your computer.
- AntiVirus Protection: Protects your Mac, iPhoto pictures, iTunes media, iMovie projects, and all your important stuff from viruses, spyware, and other threats without slowing down your computer.
- Confidential File Guard: Password protects your stuff to keep it safe from prying eyes.
- Daily Protection Updates: Run in the background to protect your Mac—and your stuff—from new, late-breaking threats.