Wacom Bamboo Craft Pen & Touch
Get a head start in digital scrapbooking with included 26-lesson DVD course from Jane Conner-ziser and a free online pen tablet lesson from Digital Scrapbooking Place. Learn valuable techniques on included Adobe Photoshop Elements and Corel Painter Essentials.
Use your pen to improve digital pictures or drawings. Enhance your images with personal greetings. Make invitations, embellishments or scrapbooks. Share with friends and family.
Free yourself to draw, paint and create just about anything. Digitally paint in every medium, from chalk to oils. Bring your ideas to life through your own creativity. Express yourself.
Share your scrapbooking pages and art projects with friends and family through email or one of the many personal online galleries. Turn your creations into stunning photo books to wow your guests or for great gift ideas. Share the enjoyment!
Make every gesture count! Scroll, zoom, rotate or flip through photos and documents - easily and intuitively. Everything at your fingertips.
- Two sensors for pen and Multi-Touch input
- Use a single finger for navigation and multiple fingers for gestures or clicks
- Use finger gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate, go backward or forward
- Pressure-sensitive pen tip for natural pen and brush stroke
- Battery-free, ergonomic pen with two switches
- Textured work surface for a pen-on-paper feel
- Quick access to user-defined shortcuts with four ExpressKeys
- Attached fabric loop conveniently secures pen
- Easy USB connection
- Interactive tutorial helps you make the most of your Bamboo
Model Name: CTH-661
Tablet Dimensions: 337 x 223 x 8.5 (mm)
Pen Active Area: 217 x 137 (mm)
Touch Active Area: 190 x 130 (mm)
Pen Pressure Levels: 1,024
Bundled Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 (Mac) / 7 (Win), Corel Painter Essentials 4.0, Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 WE3 and DVD with 26 tutorials and a library of craft embellishments
Windows 7, Vista or XP (incl. 64-bit editions), Mac OS X 10.4+, Intel or PowerPC processor