This product is supplied as a download and is delivered during business hours. Orders placed on weekends or outside business hours will be supplied the next business day. No refunds/ returns provided if product is not activated within 30 days of purchase.
Adobe Creative Cloud brings together everything you need to create your greatest work. It gives you the very latest versions of the tools and services you love, coupled with more efficient ways to collaborate with your peers and share your work with the creative community. Creative Cloud brings everything you need together in one place, simplifying the creative process from start to finish. Through one simple membership, you can:
- Download and install any of the new Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps you want
- Use cloud storage and device syncing to reliably access your work and collaborate anywhere
- Publish and get your work wherever it needs to go
- Stay up to date with access to the latest upgrades and features as soon as they're available
What's included in Creative Cloud?
|Photoshop CC||Premiere Pro CC||Encore CC||Lightroom|
|Illustrator CC||Adobe Muse CC||Fireworks||Media Encoder CC|
|InDesign CC||Acrobat Pro||Flash Builder Premium||Prelude CC|
|Dreamweaver CC||Adobe Audition CC||Flash Professional CC||SpeedGrade CC|
|After Effects CC||Bridge CC||InCopy CC|
Benefits of Creative Cloud Membership
- Latest versions of tools and services you love: A Creative Cloud Membership is the only way to always have access to the latest versions of the worlds best desktop tools & services.
- Everything you need together in one place: Creative Cloud lets you work where & when you want. Creative Cloud Connection lets you synchronize and share your files and settings so that you can work where and when you want - at the office, from home, on your tablet.
- More efficient ways to collaborate: Easily share your files from Creative Cloud with anyone that has a browser. Creative Cloud provides a much better way to share than with other services because you can view and comment on the creative file formats without requiring anything other than a browser. This is not possible with other services.
- Share your work with the creative community: Creative Cloud is now integrated with Behance so you can share projects, get feedback, showcase your work and gain global exposure with the Behance network of over a million creative professionals.
Adobe Student and Teacher Editions are for students, teachers, school staff, and other educators who meet Adobe eligibility guidelines. Proof of eligibility will be required after purchase in order to use the software.
WHO CAN PURCHASE AN ADOBE STUDENT/TEACHER EDITION?
University and college studentsstudents enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that offers courses of study that lead to a diploma, degree, doctorate or certification that is nationally recognised.
Primary and secondary school studentsstudents enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction
Faculty and staffteachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, or a public or private university or college
REQUIRED PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
In order to receive a serial number, individuals must provide proof that they are an eligible user of Adobe Student and Teacher Edition software. The following is needed to provide evidence of eligibility:
Students must provide a photocopy of a valid, current student ID that includes the students name, date, and a photo. If the student does not have such an ID, he or she must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
* Official, current non-photo student ID with name and date
* Official, current school transcript indicating name of school and student
* Official, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student
* Official, current report card indicating name of school and student
* Other official dated proof of enrollment Students who are younger than 18 and do not have a valid photo ID may provide an official letter from their eligible school stating their name and current enrollment status.
TEACHERS, FACULTY & STAFF
Teachers, faculty, and staff must provide a photocopy of a valid, current school ID that includes their name, date, and a photo. If the educator does not have such an ID, he or she must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
* Faculty or staff payslip stub
* Official letter from the registrar of the educational institution(65210534)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Software Time Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.