Comes with headset microphone.
The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer
Delivers up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box
- Talk naturally at normal speeds and your words appear on screen almost instantly, enabling you to dictate documents up to three time faster than you can type
- Eliminate spelling concerns and minimise corrections
- Enjoy superior reliability and performance with Dragons strong technology foundation
Provides a personalised voice driven experience
- Delivers accurate results the more you use it
- Dragon learns words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly
- Optional advanced training or analysis of existing documents and emails further enhance accuracy
- Smart Format Rules let you work your way; dictate naturally and the text appears as you intended it to
- Dragon just understands you and how you speak
Performs with fast response times and minimal latency
- Talk at normal speeds and see words appear on the screen almost instantly
- Receive immediate feedback on what you say so you can check it right away
- Never lose a beat in your train of thought; Dragon captures your ideas as fast as you can speak them
Easy to get started, easy to master
Dragon makes it easy to get started with speech recognition and to become proficient quickly with regular use. Its also simple to explore more advanced features that can boost your productivity even further.
- Fast, easy set-up gets you using speech recognition in no time
- Helpful tutorials make it easy to become productive right away
- An intuitive design provides easy access to a rich and powerful feature set so you can realise ever-increasing productivity gains
Enjoy superior voice command and control in many popular applications
Dragon gives you robust voice command and control as well as Full Text Control (full voice-driven editing and command capabilities) within many popular applications you use every day, enabling you to create documents and zip through computer tasks in record time. These capabilities are available for:
- Microsoft Word 2010 & 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2010 & 2013, WordPerfect X6 & X7, Notepad and more
- Outlook 2010 & 2013
- Gmail, Outlook.com, and Yahoo Mail, within Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
CPU: Minimum 2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
Free hard disk space: 4 GB
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
A DVD-ROM drive for installation
A Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Software Time Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.