- Essential phonics - initial sounds provides a fully comprehensive resource to support any phonics teaching program, either as a single resource or a program support.
- Initial sounds provides the teacher with an amazing selection of contemporary print, digital and interactive resources to excite, motivate and inform young minds.
- The digital and interactive resources can be used on Macs, PCs and /or interactive whiteboards.
Key principles of Initial sounds:
- identifies difference between letter sounds and names
- repetition of keywords, phrases and clauses
- identifies letter sounds in context
- includes common sight words
- uses simple sentence structures
- employs natural language
- moves from context to analysis to synthesis
This package contains:
- Interactive CD-ROM with 51 interactive activities, 26 digital big books, 26 initial sounds songs, 26 teachers notes and 26 interactive sound cards
- 26 initial sounds posters - laminated
- 26 initial sounds cards - laminated
- 50 blackline masters (digital and print)
- 1 A2 initial sounds poster - laminated
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Software Time Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.