This product runs for 12 months from the date you first install it. For purchase by tertiary students only.
With SPSS Statistics Premium GradPack, students will be able to utilize the most comprehensive statistical suite available. Primarily used for advanced statistics courses.
IBM SPSS Statistics Premium GradPack includes the following modules:
- IBM SPSS Statistics Base
- IBM SPSS Advanced Statistics
- IBM SPSS Regression
- IBM SPSS Custom Tables
- IBM SPSS Data Preparation
- IBM SPSS Missing Values
- IBM SPSS Forecasting
- IBM SPSS Decision Trees
- IBM SPSS Direct Marketing
- IBM SPSS Complex Samples
- IBM SPSS Conjoint
- IBM SPSS Neural Networks
- IBM SPSS Bootstrapping
- IBM SPSS Categories
- IBM SPSS Exact Tests
- IBM SPSS Visualization Designer
- IBM SPSS SamplePower
The IBM SPSS Statistics Premium Edition helps data analysts, planners, forecasters, survey researchers, program evaluators and database marketers among others to easily accomplish tasks at every phase of the analytical process. It includes a broad array of fully integrated Statistics capabilities and related products for specialized analytical tasks across the enterprise. The software will improve productivity significantly and help achieve superior results for specific projects and business goals.
The IBM SPSS Statistics Premium Edition includes the following capabilities:
- Linear models offer a variety of regression and advanced statistical procedures designed to fit the inherent characteristics of data describing complex relationships.
- Nonlinear models provide the ability to apply more sophisticated models to data.
- Simulation capabilities help analysts automatically model many possible outcomes when inputs are uncertain, improving risk analysis and decision making.
- Customised tables enable users to easily understand their data and quickly summarize results in different styles for different audiences.
- Data preparation streamlines the data preparation stage of the analytical process.
- Data validity and missing values increase the chance of receiving statistically significant results.
- Categorical and numeric data can be used to predict outcomes and reveal relationships graphically.
- Decision trees make it easier to identify groups, discover relationships between groups and predict future events.
- Forecasting features enable you to analyze historical data and predict trends faster.
- Bootstrapping makes it simple to test the stability and reliability of models so that they produce accurate, reliable results.
- Advanced sampling assessment and testing helps make more statistically valid inferences by incorporating the sample design into survey analysis.
- Direct marketing and product decision-making tools help marketers identify the right customers easily and improve campaign results.
- High-end charts and graphs make it easy to create and share and interact with compelling visualizations results on a range of platforms and smart devices.
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Mac OSX 10.8 or higher
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Software Time Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.