This edition of TurboCAD is for purchase by students, teachers, educational institutes and not-for-profit organisations only.
This product is supplied as a download and is delivered during business hours. The download is not instant and can take 1-2 businsss days to be supplied.
TurboCAD Expert 2018 is for experienced 2D/3D CAD users already familiar with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT looking for a powerful alternative. It includes all of the 2D drafting, 3D surface modeling, photorealistic rendering, and extensive file support of TurboCAD Expert 2018. TurboCAD Expert 2018 also includes an AutoCAD 2018-like 2D drafting interface option with command line and dynamic input cursor that simplifies the transition from AutoCAD2018. Plus, additional professional features are included in TurboCAD Expert 2018 to enhance productivity and interoperability.
Key Features & Benefits
- Complete 2D/3D Design Tools for drafting, modeling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation.
- Easy to Learn and Use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing.
- AutoCAD 2018-like 2D drafting interface option with command line and dynamic input cursor that simplifies the transition from AutoCAD2018.
- More professional 2D drafting & editing tools like 2D Geometric and Dimension Constraints
- Surface Modeling Tools like 2D/3D Booleans, extrude, revolve, sweeps, & more.
- Architectural Design Tools including parametric architectural objects, sections and elevations, house builder wizard, schedule tool, and more.
- Photorealistic Rendering, materials, and lighting to create powerful presentations.
- Internal Database and Custom Data, External Database Connectivity, and Point Cloud Support
- Expanded File Sharing Options including AutoCAD 2018 .DWG & .DXF, SketchUp .SKP, .STL for 3D Printing, & more!
Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64 bit)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Software Time Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.