This edition of TurboCAD is for purchase by students, teachers, educational institutes and not-for-profit organisations only.
Affordable, Professional 2D/3D CAD Software
TurboCAD Pro is a brilliant collection of professional CAD tools that let you design, modify, present, and document in an integrated fashion. Advanced technologies offer tremendous value to both 2D and 3D users across disciplines.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Professional 2D/3D design tools, a powerful drafting palette, history tree with editor, PDF underlay, and more.
- Time saving features like GPU-accelerated drawing engine, Xref support, multi-threading, and 64-bit compatibility.
- AutoCAD 2D work-a-like mode with dynamic input and command line for an easier learning curve when you switch.
- Powerful architectural tools like a house wizard, self-healing walls, parametric architectural objects, and more.
- Robust mechanical tools with ACIS R24 engine, 3D solid & surface design, parametric parts manager, & more.
- Photorealistic rendering & visualization with high-quality lighting, materials, and environments.
- Compatible with 35 industry standard file formats including AutoCAD .DWG, .DXF, SketchUp .SKP, 3D .PDF, .STL for 3D printing.
Why Choose TurboCAD Pro?
- Proven CAD Solution for over 20 years
- Professional features you want at a great price
- Low learning curve, especially when switching from other CAD
- Exceptional performance feature for superior productivity
- Outstanding File Compatibility
TurboCAD Pro is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardwares available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
64-bit System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 2 GB RAM.
32-bit System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista**, Windows XP** - 1GB RAM.
*TurboCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
** 32-bit version of TurboCAD Pro and Pro Platinum will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported.
Your experience with TurboCAD Pro and Pro Platinum will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, and 4+ GB RAM
The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Software Time Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.